I'm Just Smashing, Darling, Smashing!

Yes, that's right, I'm Smashing!
I scrapbooked for a while and it just wasn't for me.
When I discovered Smash Books I had to get in on it. I had shoeboxes and drawers filled with 'things' I've saved...like ticket stubs, valentines, notes and memorabilia, bumperstickers, cocktail napkins, recipe cards,  all sorts of goodies, I brought it all (well as much of it as I could find) to one spot - my work table. I sorted it out by theme and baggied it up. I grabbed the 1st bag off the top and found a page in the book I thought it would fit in. I would write notes on paper or on the page with to it, glue or clip it in and move on to the next page. No embellishing. No planning. Just Smashing!

Here are some pics of what's been smashed in so far.

Getting Pretty Full...

Inside front cover: random stuff i like

A page about my puppies

a couple page about me n hubby

random feel good stuff

1st valentine to hubby and some other cards from 1st year

ticket stubs: Cali & Ohio

Key West and B&Bs

things i cant help but collect

drawings and inspiration

ticket stubs: Indiana

Skullies n Monsters

Food n Drink

Food & Drink, revealed

postcards from my Bro

card I made for a challenge

misc memories

concert ticket stubs

dreams

1st's

horrible places

dad...

more dad

fun stuff n hockey game tix stubs

fav aunt

vegas 2006




No comments:

Post a Comment