Post Craft Fair Creativity

When I got home from the craft fair and settled in my juices were flowing. Something about being around all of those local artist and crafters, I'm feeling inspired. I didn't know what to do with myself. I had a friend who wanted a Maui whales ATC, so I came up with something for her. And in the process learned about the whales that come here, we get humpbacks. I can hardly wait to see them. They'll start coming around the same time as the hubby. Good timing, we can go watch them together!

So I decided to browse etsy and add a bunch's goodies to my wish list, and finding hard to not just add things to my cart!

So I went back to my stash. I had to do something. I found a smallish piece of card board, maybe 5x7" and pretended it was a canvas. Here's what I came up with. Inspired by Christy Tomlinson. Cute and silly.



I wish it was on canvas because I think it's super cute. I used a dictionary page and colored it yellow with gelatos. And then all the other typical mediums... To make this cute mixed media collage.



No comments:

Post a Comment