Finishing Projects

Back, 2 posts ago, I mentioned Some handmade crocheted cuff bracelets my grandma made me. Well I found the right buttons for the white one.

Even tho I didn't make the cuff, Grandma is a piece of me so I'm going to show it to you...
I think it's very cool!


And while I'm on the "Finishing Projects" topic...


Last time my Mother-in-law was in town we went to a few quilt shops and I found the coolest pattern for a Chili Pepper table runner. Well I decided to use it as a wall hanging. I started making this in early may before my 2nd knee surgery (on the right knee) then when I went for surgery I could use my right knee quite right for a while so I didn't sew for a while. This week I pulled out the pieces n pattern and finished it up! I really only had the green part left to do. It looks awesome on my Terra Cotta Orange kitchen walls...


No comments:

Post a Comment