Less Than Creative in My Free Time

This week, when I am normally creating I've been doing other things.

I've seen 2 movies in the past week. I don't usually go to movies... In fast the last one I saw was True Grit in 2010. (Double Take, this is 2012!) But I went with a gal friend to see Magic Mike Friday. Hubba Hubba! Then last night a hubby, a couple other friends and I went to see Ted. Bother movies were good.

Tonight, its July 4th. A day I dont normally do anything on but work, in the past or stay home with the doggies. We are going to a 51's Baseball Game! Something else we don't normally do- in fact I have not been to a game since I was a kid and mom got Angels n Dodgers tickets from work... But My friend who I went to see Magic Mike with said we should go and so we were all easily persuaded. There will even be post game fireworks. Fireworks are something I have grown out of but whatever...

I made a round of Bento boxes, no pics sorry.
Then when I was grocery shopping I got chicken breasts cheap(er) and came home to follow this link and made 6 varieties of marinaded chicken breasts, threw one in the fridge for thursday, and the other 5 in the freezer as recommended.

I was going to get creative a couple days ago but i stepped on something I couldn't see in my studio and decided to clean it up instead. I never got around to making anything in here tho. I did switch placement of my ironing board with my cutting table. Since I keep some bins and plastic drawers under my cutting table, the bins are moved now too and the room feels a little more open.

Friday Doc said I'm ready to go back to work and gave me a week.  So...How on earth can I make a living from my crafting so that I may ALWAYS craft...

No comments:

Post a Comment