Canvas Collage Play

The canvases I ordered of Amazon finally showed up yesterday. I couldn't wait to get up today and have an artful day.

I had been tossing ideas around my mind with what to do first. I go to a point in the creative process where it needed to dry. I decided to start another on in the meanwhile. So I was going back and forth with 2 canvases most of the morning.

At lunch time it occurred to me I better make a market run. So I left my art to dry and headed out. By the time I got home, and everything out away there wasn't quite enough daylight time left to get back to my art. I set the projects against the wall to wait for my next artful opportunity.

No sneak peaks of unfinished work. You'll just have to wait and see.

In also becoming quickly obsessed with Tim Holtz Configuration boxes. I wasn't too do an Aloha themed box. So I guess I'll keep my eyes out for trinkets around the island. If it goes well maybe I'll do more. I have already got myself a couple pieces of sea glass and coral. Maybe a star fish, some cool shells. I'm afraid if I make a list of things u wasn't too put in them I'll never find them so I'll just see what finds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment