Measured Wrist - A Bracelet

First let me start by saying I broke the retractor in my cloth tape measure measuring something that was clearly longer than the tape. I tossed the tape in the trash, knowing I had a couple more around here.

Then a day or so later I saw a Pin of a bracelet made of a length of measuring tape. I repinned it, of course. This morning I pulled up the pin and dug out the tape measure from my trash bin.

Then I fished thru my jewelry making supplies and discovered I had everything I needed!

I began making the bracelet accordingly and decided in the end to ad my own touch. Charms! I happen to have tiny working scissors, thimbles, and thread spool charms. I also added a crystal heart charm for fun. These are simply adorable!



Luckily I had just the right size ribbon clamp doohickies to fit the tape measure width.

No comments:

Post a Comment