Ideas and Inspiration

I have lots of new and exciting ideas. Mostly art inspiration, but I have some great plans upcoming on Facebook.

Starting today, and to follow on future Thursdays, I will put select pieces of my art on "auction" within my Facebook page. These auctions will run for 24 hours. All you have to do it comment "SOLD" name your price, and include your Paypal address. The highest bidder at the end of 24 hours will receive and invoice via Paypal and will have an additional 24 hours to pay it.

That's just one of my new ideas/plans.

- - -

Also, I'm working on some series' in upcoming mini-mixed media art. One of which is inspired by ad advertisement for Big Beach! Here's the ad, I saw it on Red Pineapple's Instagram.

I am so anxious to get my ideas into fruition. I hope you are too.

A Hui Hou!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment